Nancy L’s Original Smoothie – Good for Breakfast or Post Workout
- Strawberries 1 pint, frozen or fresh (if using fresh strawberries add a few ice cubes to the blender)
- Banana, 2 medium
- Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt, 3 Tablespoons (or more if desired)
- Low fat milk or reduced sugar juice, 4 oz.
- Hershey’s Special Dark Chocolate Cocoa, 1 Tablespoon
- Whey powder, 1 scoop
- Add the milk/juice to blender.
- Add protein powder.
- Add bananas and strawberries, and ice if desired.
- Blend everything together.
- Add yogurt.
- Blend everything together again.
- Pour into glasses and drink.
Nutritional Info – Servings per Recipe: 3
- Total Fat: 6.5 g
- Cholesterol: 37.6 mg
- Sodium: 190.7 mg +55
- Total Carbs: 42.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 5.8 g
- Protein: 16.5 g